Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Happened so fast!
Fall is here, and like many I am scratching my head trying to figure out where the time went!? While I am all for wrapping up in my new hoodie, and we have already roasted a few smores over the bonfire- I am a summer baby. I wait anxiously for it to arrive and lament it's passing.
Archiving my files for the last few months brought me across a few random "B roll" items. They make me smile, and even though they are not a memory for you, as always, I hope you see the beauty :)


Although it was technically March, the weather was summery at Cocoa Beach! 

I'll admit I am still a bit afraid of the ocean (or what's in the ocean to be exact) however you can't visit it and not be mesmerized by it's allure. Even when sharing the beach with a sea of people. From the sun burnt biker borrowing your sunscreen, to the grizzled, veteran fisherman who has traded his pack of Lucky's for a medical device- the stories are as rich and deep as the ocen from wence the waves came.
The pelican's themselves add a bit of levity by chasing the fisherman down and fighting over their catch!

Setting up for a party, I was reminded to always keep an eye out for the fun shot ;)


These pretty little ladies are part of the proud heritage of Wisconsin Dairy Farmers. Sandhill Organic Farm no longer milks cows, however their generations of care and love for the land run in their blood!


My first trip to Vegas!! Although the conference I was in town for didn't leave much time for sleep (let alone sight-seeing) the lights were beautiful!


This little guy is the newest addition to our herd! Nigel is a pretty little boy that loves to cuddle :)


Summer (just like every season in Wisconsin) is full of weather surprises. This one brought drought, when a few years ago it was record flooding.  


Whatever the weather I hope you enjoy it, and make the most of it!!
XO- Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment